We specialise in creating multimedia-rich Induction courses and the development of specialised System Training.
What is E-Learning?
An electronic learning system (E-Learning) is a great way of delivering staff training using specialised computer based solutions. Using e-Learning for staff training can reduce the expensive of traditional paper based or instructor lead training, whilst improving the students' learning speed and retention rate.
Advantages of Web Based E-Learning
There are many advantages to web based e-learning over tradition methods of distribution such as CDROMs:
- Rapid deployment using existing web technologies
- Rich multimedia such as audio and video can be used
- Available to any Internet connected computer
- No addition software to install for students
- Can be used in instructor lead courses
- Students can learn at home
- Students can learn at their own pace
- Familiar browser interface for students
- Progress can be monitored centrally
- New courses can be added quickly
- Changes can be made centrally
- Students always have the most up-to-date courses