Document Development Systems
A Document Development Systems (DDS) is a powerful tool for any organisation that processes a lot of documentation or requires it suppliers to follow specification documents.
Our DDS solutions allow your staff or suppliers to participate in the development of all types of documentation. With our DDS solutions you can track the full process of making changes or creating new documents and allow people to make contributions, suggestions or comments.
Our DDS solutions also act a central resource for your company documentation and allow your staff and suppliers to easily find the information they are looking for.
Features of a DDS
A typical DDS will:
- Accept requests for new or amended documents
- Accept requests for non-material changes
- Accept requests for document deviations
- Accept feedback for proposed changes
- Invite specific people to comment on updates
- Display a history of all document updates
- Display list of all documents under review
- Allow searching of document archive