How We Work
We have a simple working process for most projects. Over the years we have refined this process to help us deliver the best possible service to our clients.
The Working Process
- Initial meeting to get an understanding of requirements
- We present estimated costs and timescales
- After discussion, we prepare a specification and quote
- On acceptance of quote we begin the development process
- The development process begins with mockups and designs
- On approval, we create a static version of the website
- On approval, we begin the functional programming
Who do we work with?
We work with all kinds of companies and size or budget is rarely a deciding factor in our choosing to work with a company. We choose to work with companies that see us as a partner and respect the depth of knowledge and experience we have in creating web solutions. In return, our clients can expect the very highest levels of service and an undertaking from us to produce work of the highest quality.
We believe we have a strong portfolio that clearly demonstrates our ability to produce work at the highest level and we do not believe it is fair to pass the costs of speculative work on to our committed clients. Therefore, we do not undertake speculative work for projects that have not been awarded to us.